I admit it, I’m a little obsessed with almonds.
With almond slices, almond butter, and almond extract, these easy no-bake cookies are PACKED with almond flavor!
They are a delicious, easy, almondy twist on the classic chocolate no-bakes.
Easy vegan almond packed no-bake cookies.
- 2 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- pinch of salt
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp almond extract
- Cover a countertop or baking sheets with parchment paper where the cookies will cool.
- Heat a large pot over med heat. Once hot, add the sliced almonds and stir constantly until lightly golden (about 3 mins).
- Pour them into a small bowl and once they’ve cooled enough to handle, gently crush them roughly into oat sized pieces.
- Add the sugar, almond milk, oil, and salt to the pot and return to heat.
- Bring to a rapid boil and then cook for 1 1/2 mins.
- Stir in the almond butter then remove from heat and add the almond extract and oats. Mix well.
- Working quickly, drop teaspoonfuls onto the parchment paper and let cool.
- Serving Size: 24
- Calories: 132
- Fat: 5.1
- Carbohydrates: 21
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Gluten-free, vegan, easy, dessert, cookie