A delicious pie based off of the traditional camping dessert. Vegan|Gluten free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Break the graham crackers into pieces. Place in a food processor and grind until there are no large chunks. Add the melted Earth Balance and blend again.
- Firmly press the mixture onto the bottom and sides of a greased pie pan.
- Bake for 10 mins and then allow to cool.
- In a food processor, combine the tofu, melted chocolate, sugar, and vanilla.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and place in the freezer for 15-20 mins, or until it’s firm but not frozen.
- In a microwave-safe bowl combine the marshmallows and the Earth Balance and microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Mix in the corn syrup.
- Carefully spread the marshmallow mixture over the pie.
- Cover the exposed crust with foil to prevent from burning.
- Place pie under the broiler. Leave the door ajar and keep a close eye on the pie. Cook for about 1 min, or until the top starts to turn golden.
- Serving Size: 8
- Calories: 663
- Fat: 29.6
- Carbohydrates: 91
- Protein: 9
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, smores, dessert, pie