These vegan cinnamon rolls, baked inside an orange peel, are an easy breakfast to cook on a campfire.
- One container Trader Joe’s Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls
- 3 large oranges
- Cut the oranges in half and remove the fruit while keeping the peels intact.
- Put the cinnamon roll dough inside of the peels.
- Place in a pan and cover with lid or foil.
- Put the pan on the campfire coals.
- Bake until the cinnamon rolls look done.
- Allow to cool and then drizzle with icing.
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 350
- Fat: 14
- Carbohydrates: 51
- Protein: 4
Keywords: vegan, camping, campfire