Lightly sweet and smokey hearty vegan granola.
- 2 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 4 Tbsp warm water
- 2 Cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 Cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 Cup oats
- 1/4 Cup shredded coconut
- 1/3 Cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 Cup mini chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp McCormick Bac’n Pieces
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix together flax seeds and water. Let sit for 10 mins.
- Add nuts, oats, maple syrup, coconut, and coconut oil.
- Spread over a large baking sheet and bake for 1 hour and 15 mins. Stirring every 15 mins.
- Let cool completely before adding Bac’n Pieces and chocolate chips.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 533
- Fat: 42.9
- Carbohydrates: 37
- Protein: 8
Keywords: Vegan, Maple Bacon, Chocolate, Granola