Are you looking for an easy hearty vegan breakfast? These mini quiches are packed with protein and fiber to keep you full and give you energy throughout the day. They can be made ahead of time for a quick breakfast on the go. With only 3.8 net carbs they’re a great low carb option. Vegan|Gluten-free
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flax seeds and warm water. Let sit for 10 mins.
- In the meantime, crumble the tofu into a large bowl, making sure there are no large pieces. (For a smoother texture, combine all ingredients in a food processor).
- Add the remaining ingredients an mix.
- Add the flax seeds and mix again.
- Scoop the mixture into a greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 35 mins.
- Let cool for 10 mins.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 163
- Sugar: .4
- Fat: 9.9
- Saturated Fat: .9
- Carbohydrates: 9.6
- Fiber: 5.8
- Protein: 11
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, keto, low carb, breakfast