This is a fast and easy dessert while you’re out on the trail. Dairy-free|Vegan
- One box Jell-O instant pudding mix
- 1 Tbps coconut milk powder (optional)
- 3/4–1 1/2 cold water
- 4–6 Newman-o’s cookies
- Combin the pudding mix and coconut milk powder in a quart sized freezer bag.
- Add 1/2 cup of cold water and knead until well mixed.
- Continue to add cold water in small increments until it’s the desired consistency.
- Let sit for 5 mins. Add more water if needed.
- In a cup alternate layers of pudding and crumbled cookies.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 850
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 180
- Protein: 2
Keywords: Vegan, Backpacking