These quick, easy, and chocolaty snacks will satisfy your sweet tooth without too much guilt. Vegan | Gluten-free
- Grind pecans in a food processor until they’re finely chopped.
- In a large bowl mix together the pecans, flax seeds, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add the dates to the food processor until they become a paste.
- Mix the dates into the other ingredients until well incorporated.
- Take roughly one tbsp of the mixture at a time, roll it between your hands to form a ball.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 4
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, snack, dates, bites