Looking for a healthy way to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Turtle bites to the rescue!
and packed with protein and fiber.
Delicious and satisfying!Print
These quick, easy, and chocolaty snacks will satisfy your sweet tooth without too much guilt. Vegan | Gluten-free
- Grind pecans in a food processor until they’re finely chopped.
- In a large bowl mix together the pecans, flax seeds, chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Add the dates to the food processor until they become a paste.
- Mix the dates into the other ingredients until well incorporated.
- Take roughly one tbsp of the mixture at a time, roll it between your hands to form a ball.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 243
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 23
- Protein: 4
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, snack, dates, bites