Vegan holiday spiced nuts in bar form.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together the nuts, cereal, and ginger.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat combine the brown rice syrup and sugar. Stir continuously until boiling.
- Add the spices, salt, vanilla, and oil.
- Let boil for a full minute.
- Pour the sugar mixture over the cereal and nuts and stir until well combined.
- Spread evenly over the 9×13 pan and let cool for about an hour.
- Serving Size: 10
- Calories: 470
- Fat: 22
- Carbohydrates: 64
- Protein: 8
Keywords: Vegan, snack, bars, ginger, spices, gluten-free