Roasted corn salsa is easy to make and sure to be a huge hit at your next BBQ or potluck. Vegan|Gluten-free
- 16oz package of frozen roasted corn thawed
- 1/2 of a red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeds and ribs removed, diced (optional)
- juice of a lime
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Thaw the corn in the refrigerator overnight.
- Place the corn in a large bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and mix well.
If you don’t have time to thaw the corn overnight you can pour it into a large bowl and cover it with warm water until it’s thawed.
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 80
- Fat: .6
- Carbohydrates: 17
- Protein: 3
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, salsa, corn