A fast and easy on the go meal.
- 1 package of ramen noodles (seasoning packet discarded)
- 3 Tbsps powdered peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp powdered coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp chopped peanuts
- 1 tsp powdered soup base (i used this one)
- 1 tsp dehydrated vegetables
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp dried minced onions
- 1/4 tsp xantham gum (optional, this thickens the sauce but doesn’t change the flavor)
- 1 cup boil water
- 1 packet soy sauce
- Add the dry ingredients and the unopened packet of soy sauce to an airtight container until you are ready to use.
- To use, add water and soy sauce, wait 3-5 minutes or until the noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 18
- Carbohydrates: 38
- Protein: 17
Keywords: vegan, backpacking, soup, freezer bag cooking