Pumpkin dog treats are an easy to make snack for your pup.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, flax seeds, and baking powder and mix well.
- In a small bowl mix the pumpkin and oil together. Add to the dry ingredients and mix again.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough approximately 1/2 inch thick.
- Use a cookie cutter to cut out treats. Place the treats on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Back for 20-25 mins or until golden brown. Times will vary depending on the thickness and size of the treats.
- Allow to cool completely before serving.
Keywords: dog treats, vegan, pumpkin