Are you looking for a snack for game day?
These peanut butter pretzel filled bars are a real crowd pleaser.
and full of peanut butter goodness.
They are the perfect snack for game day or any day.
Delicious vegan bars packed full of peanut butter goodness. A great snack for game day or any other day.
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups peanut butter pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 peanut butter
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Cut one cup of the pretzels in half, don’t worry if they break into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan combine the corn syrup and sugar. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the pan and allow to cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 2 Tbsps peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Spead over the cereal mixture and allow to cool until the chocolate has set up.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 22.8
- Carbohydrates: 56
- Protein: 9
Keywords: Vegan, dessert