Are you looking for a tasty vegan snack to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Look no further!
These crunchy peanut butter pretzel filled bars are a real crowd-pleaser.
There is so much to love about them!
- Full of peanut butter goodness
- Covered in chocolate!
It’s almost too much to resist!
They are also super simple to make, don’t require any baking, and can be made in under 15 mins!
More Vegan Bar RecipesPrint
Peanut butter pretzel bars
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- Category: Snack
- Cuisine: Vegan
Delicious vegan bars packed full of peanut butter goodness. A great snack for game day or any other day.
- 3 cups puffed rice cereal
- 2 cups peanut butter pretzels
- 1 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 peanut butter
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsps peanut butter
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Cut one cup of the pretzels in half, don’t worry if they break into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan combine the corn syrup and sugar. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the pan and allow to cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 2 Tbsps peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Spead over the cereal mixture and allow to cool until the chocolate has set up.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 22.8
- Carbohydrates: 56
- Protein: 9
Keywords: Vegan, dessert
These pretzel bars are to live for. I will definitely try out this recipe.