Are you looking for a tasty vegan snack to satisfy your sweet tooth?
Look no further!
These crunchy peanut butter pretzel filled bars are a real crowd pleaser.
There is so much to love about them!
- Full of peanut butter goodness
- Covered in chocolate!
It’s almost too much to resist!
They are also super simple to make, don’t require any baking, and can be made in under 15 mins!Print
Delicious vegan bars packed full of peanut butter goodness. A great snack for game day or any other day.
- Line a 9×13 pan with parchment paper.
- Cut one cup of the pretzels in half, don’t worry if they break into smaller pieces.
- In a large bowl mix together the cereal, pretzels, and peanuts.
- In a small saucepan combine the corn syrup and sugar. Heat over medium heat until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in the 3/4 cup peanut butter.
- Pour over the cereal mixture and stir until well combined.
- Spread the mixture evenly over the pan and allow to cool.
- Combine the chocolate chips and 2 Tbsps peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave in 30-second intervals until melted. Spead over the cereal mixture and allow to cool until the chocolate has set up.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 443
- Fat: 22.8
- Carbohydrates: 56
- Protein: 9
Keywords: Vegan, dessert