Get ready to be obsessed! These rich and crunchy vegan bars are packed with dairy-free “Nutella” puffed rice, and chunks or hazelnuts! This is one dessert you can’t pass up!
Whoever came up with Nutella is some kind of evil genius.
A sweet chocolate and hazelnut spread?
How can anyone possibly resist?
Is Nutella Vegan?
Unfortunately, Nutella isn’t vegan since it contains dairy. It was something I was really missed once I became vegan.
Thankfully there are some amazing products that are
These bars turn that iconic spread into an easy on the go treat.
More Vegan Dessert RPrint
A dairy-free version of the iconic Nutella spread made into an easy and delicious bar.
- Cover an 8×10 pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine the cereal, nuts, and chocolate chips.
- In a medium saucepan over med-low heat combine the sugar and syrup.
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Let boil for one minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in the hazelnut spread.
- Pour the mixture over the cereal and mix until well combined.
- Spread mixture over the parchment lined pan and let it sit for about an hour.
- Serving Size: 12
- Calories: 384
- Fat: 13.1
- Carbohydrates: 67
- Protein: 2
Keywords: vegan, dessert, chocolate, bars, Nutella