An easy, healthy, and delicious low carb vegan dinner.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- juice of one lime
- 1/3 cup cilantro thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Thai basil thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup mint thinly sliced
- 4 zucchini spiralized
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the garlic a cook until lightly golden. Remove from heat.
- Add the cumin and cook for 30 seconds, then sriracha, soy sauce, peanut butter, and lime juice.
- Stir until well combined.
- In a large bowl, mix together the zucchini and herbs.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini and mix until all of the zucchini is coated.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 314
- Fat: 23.5
- Carbohydrates: 14
- Fiber: 4.1
- Protein: 11
Keywords: Gluten-Free, Vegan, keto, low carb