Ready to eat soup mix, just add boiling water. Great for an easy dinner at home or out on the trail.
- Enough dried soup base for two cups.
- 1 serving ramen noodles (or instant rice)
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp powdered coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp powdered lemongrass
- 1/2 tsp powdered lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp dried cilantro
- 1/2 dried chopped onion
- 1 packet soy sauce
- 1 dried kaffir lime leaf
- 1/2 inch piece dried galangal
- 1 dried Thia chili or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a jar or freezer zip lock bag (if using for backpacking).
- To serve pour soy sauce into other ingredients and add 2 cups of boiling water.
- Wait for 5 to 10 min or until noodles are done.
- Remove lime leaf, galangal, and chili.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 525
- Sugar: 1.3
- Fat: 32
- Carbohydrates: 65
- Protein: 14
Keywords: Vegan, Tom Yum, Soup, backpacking