Vegan falafel filled peppers kabobs, perfect for your next barbecue.
- Soak 10 skewers in water for 20mins
- Add the garbanzo beans, yellow onion, cilantro, parsley, garlic, cumin, baking powder, and salt to a food processor and pulse until the beans and onions form a thick paste.
- Pipe mixture into the peppers.
- Gently insert the skewers into the peppers alternating with pieces of the red onion.
- Place on the grill with the open side of the pepper facing up.
- Grill until the peppers just begin to blacken.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 mins.
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 133
- Fat: 7
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Protein: 6
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, BBQ, Grilled, falafel