Quick and easy chocolate and marzipan covered cherries. Perfect for date night, or any night.
- Put cherries on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10-15 min. You can remove the stems or leave them on.
- Knead vanilla into marzipan until it’s about the consistency of play-doh.
- Pull off a piece of marzipan that’s about the size of a cherry and roll it between your hands to form a ball.
- Using your fingers, press the dough into a dish and then gently wrap it around a cherry.
- Once you’ve covered all of the cherries return them to the freezer for another 10-15 min.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips in microwave in 20-second intervals until melted.
- Coat the cherries in the chocolate and then return them to the baking sheet until the chocolate has set.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 4.9
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 1
Keywords: vegan, dessert, cherry, chocolate