Looking for a special treat for your valentine?
Look no further
These marzipan and chocolate covered cherries are perfect for your Valentine’s date night.
Or any time you’re looking for a special treat.
Best of all they are incredibly easy to make and only call for four ingredients.
Quick and easy chocolate and marzipan covered cherries. Perfect for date night, or any night.
- Put cherries on a parchment lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for 10-15 min. You can remove the stems or leave them on.
- Knead vanilla into marzipan until it’s about the consistency of play-doh.
- Pull off a piece of marzipan that’s about the size of a cherry and roll it between your hands to form a ball.
- Using your fingers, press the dough into a dish and then gently wrap it around a cherry.
- Once you’ve covered all of the cherries return them to the freezer for another 10-15 min.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, heat the chocolate chips in microwave in 20-second intervals until melted.
- Coat the cherries in the chocolate and then return them to the baking sheet until the chocolate has set.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 99
- Fat: 4.9
- Carbohydrates: 15
- Protein: 1
Keywords: vegan, dessert, cherry, chocolate