A delicious and incredibly easy one-pot vegan curry.
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Onion chopped
- 3 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 Carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 28oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 2 15.50z cans of chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 Cup frozen peas
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Cups Kale torn into bite sized pieces
- Heat the coconut oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook until it’s translucent about 5 minutes. Stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic and carrots and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the curry and cook just until it becomes fragrant about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, coconut milk, chickpeas, peas, and salt.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes or until the carrots are tender. Stir occasionally.
- Add kale and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serving Size: 5
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 14.5
- Carbohydrates: 41
- Protein: 13
Keywords: vegan, curry, chickpea