EASY Vegan Campfire Sloppy Joe Onion Bombs! Perfect for dinner while camping or at home!
- Peel and cut the onion in half. Carefully remove the outer 4 layers one at a time trying not to break them.
- Finely chop the rest of the onion.
- In a large bowl mix the TVP, ketchup, sugar, flax seeds, mustard, garlic, and the rest of the onion.
- Bring the broth to a boil and pour over the mixture. Let sit for 10 mins.
- Fill each onion half with the mixture and then join the same sized halves together.
- Wrap with heavy-duty aluminum foil and place on hot coals.
- Cook for 30 mins, turning every 5 mins.
To cook at home bake at 350 degrees for 30 mins
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 293
- Fat: 1.3
- Carbohydrates: 46
- Protein: 25
Keywords: Vegan, camping, campfire