A vegan version of a classic blueberry coffee cake with a crunchy crumb top.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease an 8×8 pan.
- Mix flax seeds and water together and set aside for 10 mins.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the flax, almond milk, and oil. Stir until just mixed, don’t over stir.
- Fold in blueberries and pour into pan. The batter will be pretty thick.
- In the same large bowl mix together the flour and brown sugar.
- Add the Earth Balance and mix until has the consistency of fine gravel. Spread over the coffee cake.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 9
- Calories: 340
- Fat: 11.8
- Carbohydrates: 60
- Protein: 4
Keywords: vegan, breakfast, blueberry coffee cake, mothers day, baking